Wow! Seems like I've been away from my blog for "quite the while" (as my son would say). I had a fabulous time for 2 weeks in Florida. The first part of the trip with Mom & Dad was to go to Jacksonville for Mom's check up at Mayo. After xrays were taken & a few tests run, Mom finally got to see her doctor who gave her the best news someone with her condition can get(she has pulmonary fibrosis); the doc said she is stabilized (defintely not worse!)and this is with no meds or any prescribed treatment. The dr was really pleased. Mom, nonetheless wasn't as happy as Dad & I. She's so tired of the awful coughing spasms she gets a few times a day that she'd like for it to just go away, but it won't. Her cough comes from allergies & reflux & there's nothing to do but treat her symptoms.
No comments:
Post a Comment