Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Bad, bad Peete!

Yes I'm a bad girl today.  Not going out to visit Kramer.  I did get up early and go workout downtown with Frank, but that's about all the exercising I wish to do today.  It's a beautiful, chilly, breezy day with lots of sunshine(a perfect day to ride), but my ITband is not happy and I think the "barn stuff" may really irritate it more.  I couldn't even do all the stretches I planned to do this morning as it seemed to inflame that nerve.  I tried to do the cross trainer a bit, but after 5 mins I knew ol' IT wasn't happy.  I spent most of my time working with free weights.
I'll be nice to my leg today and ride tomorrow no matter what!
Guess I'll do some chores around the house....yea.

1 comment:

  1. And that's what 15-18 lbs ago looks like... holy crap. :(

    And ps you should consider getting an MRI just to make sure that is all that is wrong with yo leg. Just sayin.....

    ReplyDelete