Friday, October 28, 2011

Nice, quiet Friday

It's been a good day as so many of my days are.  But I need to back up a bit; last night I watched the Rangers/Cardinal game and couldn't leave it, it was one for the history books!  Anyway, it ended at 11:30 and of course, I couldn't go to bed right away as I was still pumped from the game so I didn't go to bed until midnight.  Soooooo, when the 6 am alarm went off, I jumped out of bed and hit the snooze button.  When it went off agian, I was so happy because Frank didn't feel like getting up either.  Hallelujah!!!!!  We stayed in bed until after.....8!   Frank fixed us a small b'fast and then we did go to workout.  I'm liking the way my arms have muscled up(weight-lifter talk, lol).  I'm using 8, 10 & 12# dumbells.  Saw Garrett briefly when we first came into the "Y". Had a chat with him and found out what his Halloween plans were.  From the "Y", Frank & I went to Paul's feed store and I picked up Kramer's flu shot.  They didn't have any calming product.
Allie, I had to take this picture so you could see what I've been wearing since changing at the Y.  The tee under the sweatshirt is the same color (the one with the horse graphic on the side that you gave me). 

No comments:

Post a Comment