Sunday, October 16, 2011

Productive week-end with Kramer!

Best week-end we've had in quite a while!  Thanks in most part to Allie.  She's the best trainer that I've ever ridden with!  I'm not just saying that either Allie since I know you're the only one that reads my blogs; it's just a fact.  You know me so well that you've learned how to get your point across when other's can't.  You also know my limitations as well as my abilities when even I don't!
I can't tell you how much it meant to me to have you there yesterday when I felt Kramer was going to dump me in order to run and play with the other horses.  It gave me not only confidence in how to handle those situations, but also a true sense of power and control. 
Thanks again for not letting me quit!  I will be using my new found super powers from here on out!
Love you girl....and that little furry child of yours!  Can't wait to see you again around Thankgiving.

2 comments:

  1. Awww thanks whiz.... You just don't know how capable you are sometimes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha except when I make you cry..... "That's not a trot!" ;)

    ReplyDelete