Sunday, October 9, 2011

Frustrated!

Today, Sunday, I am so frustrated by Kramer's hoof condition.  As sound as he was Thursday(and I was sooo happy for him as well as me)after his hard lunge and our riding, he was gimpy again yesterday while lungeing to the left and a bit short-stridied to the right.  Why????  I've set up a morning appt. with Dr.Lewis Monday to have him thoroughly checked out.  I'm not sure it isn't bruising, deep cracks in his frogs or something unrelated to hooves such as ligament issues.  I just want to get this resolved asap!
Hopefully, we can fix his problem and I can get back to riding him like normal.  I'm sure I'll have to cancel my riding lesson in marshall, TX with Kyle...
On the bright side, LSU romped over Florida yesterday.  A good game for the Tigers, but not sure why Miles kept playing #11, Spencer Ware when they had the game in the bag.  They're so deep in that position, there's no need to play a man over and over again up the middle when he was slightly hurt going in.  Coaches..... they say women are hard to understand!

No comments:

Post a Comment