Didn't go work out this morning as I did yesterday, but I plan to get my exercise by working with Kramer today. Yesterday we had a wonderful, rainy day! Krmaer didn't think it was so wonderful as he was getting rained on and apparantly, he doesn't like getting wet. When he saw me drive up, he nickered and began running and bucking in the round pen.
I brought him in and he was so full of energy that I decided to change my plan of just letting him enjoy the day off, I went ahead and lunged him. He needed that! He seemed much more content afterwards.
Then he got his spa treatment and returned to his stall.
I've done two loads of laundry and a couple of chores, now to head out for some "Kramer time".
Looking forward to Allie's visit; she's coming up after work. Can't wait to see her and little "J"!!! Allie & I will be going back to Kyle's tomorrow so there will be pictures on my next post.
No comments:
Post a Comment