Wednesday, January 25, 2012

This is a good day to stay inside

Blech!  It started raining while I was vaccumming & I didn't hear it until I finished up, which was around 12:45.  But it's now 1:30 and still raining.  Sometimes it comes down hard and sometimes (like now)it's heavy drips.
Today is Kramer's day off from me and it's a good day to be in his stall out of the rain just chillin'.
As for me, I got up before 6am and started getting my gym clothes together(because I forgot to last night)and was dresses by 6.  Then Frank and I headed downtown to "enjoy" a good workout.  I did a lot of stretches today before getting on the cross trainer and after 30 mins on it, I went into the weight room and did my 8# dumbell warm-up curls followed by the 10#, 12# & 15#'s doing curls, etc.  After telling Danny, Bruce & Link(my weight room buddies): "Good-bye 'til next time.", I headed for the showers.
Frank-o made us a good b'fast and then I started a few chores.  Now, after eating my spinach & cottage cheese lunch, I'll chill until we head over to G'mas for dinner.
Pictures tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment