The weather is gorgeous today! It's supposed to reach the high 60's, the sky is bright blue. It can't get any nicer than this for January. I'm giving Kramer the day off today and instead Frank & I did our workout "thing" this morning. Once home, Frank made our b'fast and I did some computerin'. After a bit, Maureen called to say she was going to the cemetary and asked Frank if he would help her trim the azalea next to Frank Sr.'s headstone. She came by the house & we drove the short drive to the cemetary and did just that.
You may be able to see that the wind knocked some of the flowers out of Maureen's arrangement. Sooo....
...per "G's" instructions, her son trimmed up the azalea...
...and trimmed.
I took a few pictures of the site after we picked up & trimmed. Also took a picture of Frank Sr.'s military footstone as I don't think any pics have ever been taken of either.
The rest of my day will be spent at home catching up on chores around the house...fun times!
Sweet! I always get choked up just looking at the headstone. Glad you all were able to go with her. :)
ReplyDelete