Can't beleive how beautiful today was. It was sunny, clear & warm. Can't ask for more than that in January!
Had a nice ride on Kramer although I must say he longed nicer than he rode. I think his back was a bit sorer today than on Tuesday. But I still made him trot out for several minutes and then some cantering for a few times around.
Kramer after our ride, trying to stay awake, lol!
Butt shots. There may be a bit of difference since the Vit E/Selenium injections. I'll have to compare side-by-side shots to see for sure....
Last, but not least, are the shots of one of Allie's Christmas presents to me (& Kramer). Very pretty cream polo wraps. Not sure what color they'll be after many rides in the arena's river sand!
Kramer says: "Thanks, Allie!"
I LOVE the half-open eyes picture!! Classic! I swear I think his butt may be a tiny bit puffier!! Weird.....
ReplyDelete