I woke up this morning with a headache and that dizzy feeling. Blah....
I went out to the barn late as I knew Kramer had been turned out in his big turnout and would be walking around in the sun. I got out there around 11 am and still didn't feel that great. After gathering up Kramer and letting him graze a good 20 mins before bringing him to the crossties where I took off his heavy blanket and did some grooming on "Mr.Touchy" and finished with cleaning/treating his hooves. Don't say anything but (stated in a whisper)he still has all his shoes on!
I hooked him up to the lungeline with the intention of lungeing him a bit to give him some exercise and while standing as I adjusted the saddle, etc., he all but fell asleep! I didn't have the heart to make him lunge so back we went and I put on his bridle and just walked him around the arena and then we'd "park" someplace and watch Donna, Martha and some of the girls ride. I really didn't feel that great myself, so that's all we did. No pics. Didn't want to scare anyone with my face. Anyway, Kramer seemd to feel good so I put him in his stall with a handful of beet pulp & grain and then a little alfalfa to much on while he waited the hour for feeding time.
No comments:
Post a Comment