Monday, January 30, 2012

Friday's Day with Kramer

On this day, Kramer wasn't pleased with my demands.  He really did not want to go forward.  He preferred "up" when asked for the trot.  I smacked him once with the free end of my reins on his rear, and he decided to go forward.  His trot wasn't relaxed and long until about 15 minutes in.  His canters were amazing and after a while when I asked him to stop and then trot off, he complied very nicely.
I didn't realize that I rode him for an hour!  Time flew by!
After our ride.  I guess he does look tired, doesn't he?  Or he could be sleepy by this time, it was after 2pm......

Waiting for some grazing time.

I really, really should apply make-up before taking "me" pictures...
and yes, I listened to my Ipod while riding.  I particularly liked Garth Brooks "Wild Horses" while I was riding!
Time for butt pictures!



I think it's about the same as last week's pics.  I guess his boo-tay is as big as it's going to get.

No comments:

Post a Comment