Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Some crazy "hurry up" pictures from Wednesday

Wednesday was such a rush; I needed to do a few chores at home before going to Wildwood for a "Kramer session" so while I was doing said chores, Frank went downtown to work out (he slept in...again).  When he got back, it was close to lunchtime and my stomach knows how to tell time, so I ate a wuick bowl of my homemade soup from last night.  Ok, so now I'm at the barn closer to 1pm & I need to leave by 3 so I can do another load of wash before we go over to G'mas for dinner.  Ugh!!!  This is me in the tackroom getting Kramer's bridle:
This is me feeling the pressure to hurry:
After our short but pretty sweet ride, I put Kramer in the crossties for grooming, flyspraying and hoof conditioning.  I'm showing all the pics I took because Kramer keeps playing with my hat & shoving it over my eyes:
The fact that my arms are not long enough for "arm shots" makes taking pics of K & me very difficult!  I tried K's fly sheet on him so he could wear it the next few days:
Kramer's so over having pictures taken of him!

No comments:

Post a Comment