Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter weekend with Allie

Had a nice, laid back long w/e visit with Allie & little "J".  Some of our visit included a walk at the park:
Or should I say a "being drug along behind Jackson" at the park?
And this is what little "J" does to himself, lol!  "So hot, thirsty..out of breath...
...and he loves every second!
On another day we visited the LSU campus & Allie's office:
And last but by no means least, we did some backyard chillin'; next time maybe chillin' AND grillin'!
A very nice Easter weekend for all of us!

1 comment:

  1. Oh lord... the picture of my building is blocking the name of the building... however it inspired me to re-name it since the tree is in the way... it's now "william b. HATEHER hall" omg..... hahahahahhaahahahahahah I do hate her...... :)I love the last picture of J!

    ReplyDelete