Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Merry Christmas to me!!

So I get home from a good day at the barn with Kramer and what do my eyes behold?
And what's inside this wonderfully large, brown box?
Be still, my heart!!
The pebble grain, zip up boots I ordered with my Christmas money (which I may or may not have already used up!)!
They fit my foot well
I love the style of this zipper!
And the rubber soles should last longer and be more comfortable than the leather type.
Awesome!!  Now, back to my good day at the barn...I dismiss the first 5 minutes of lungeing as total gotta stretch those muscles before things look normal time.  After a good 15 mins of lungeing, Kramer was ready to ride.  I trotted him a full 15 minutes non-stop & he felt really good (like his ouchy nail really was gone!)so I then cantered him 2 full times around the arena both ways.  It felt great!  I was so pleased, I got off-didn't want to ruin the moment!
I gave Krame the "spa treatment" and treated his hooves like I did yesterday.  Once he was dry, I put him in his stall with snack and alfalfa.  Sigh.......
Ready for stall time.  You can see Martha getting ready for her lesson, lol!

1 comment:

  1. Yay about the boots!!! They look great! So happy they fit and yes, that zipper design is really cool. Also happy you had a nice ride. Sounds like a pretty good day!

    ReplyDelete