That's my latest revelation regarding my riding. After so many years of riding Mickey & enjoying his slow and steady way to where I could easily daydream while riding, I now posess an animal who would walk right off a cliff while looking at an interesting bird. Because of that, I've realized the only way to get good, productive rides is to be in charge and stay focused the entire ride. That's never been an easy task for me as I've always been inclined to watch interesting birds!
Kramer getting ready for our session:
BTW, I did use a girth! Next shot is AFTER our ride:
Took off saddle in preparation for a nice, warm rinse-off:
Some days there are scary, invisible shower stall monsters waiting to bite K-face's feet!
He relaxed once the warm water bath started....
Moved from shower stall as other's needed it and now finished with coat conditoner hoof treatment, fly spray and ready for some grass time!
These are when everything's done and K goes into his stall for a little snack and hay. Had to turn on the fan today as it was just a little warm.
Such a happy boy!
Armani is wondering where his treats are, lol!Of course, I had to give him a bit of carrot........
No comments:
Post a Comment