Kramer finds Mitch's back interesting....
Very interesting....
All appeared to go as normal, but when Mitch put in the nails on the right hoof, Kramer didn't want to put weight on the hoof at first & then kept lifting it up. What the??? He was fine seconds before. Mitch pulled a nail that might have been a little high & renailed it lower. Kramer still kept moving the foot off the mat. Mitch thinks even though the first nail didn't "quick" Kramer, it may have been close & put a weird pressure close to the nerve so that even the lower nail feels different. After Mitch was finished, I lunged Kramer to make sure he wasn't lame & he lunged fine. So, I left Mitch go.
I rode Kramer for a bit, but even though he wasn't gimpy, I felt like he was a little tender on that foot so I just did some bending, etc. exercises and then worked for about 20 mins on showmanship.
Ugh!! So much for getting a good ride in today!! :(
ReplyDelete