All in all, the show was a great success. I found out what I need to do with Kramer for warm ups and I learned more about his mysterious past. I'm pretty sure Cheryl knew nothing about him & cared even less. The still mysterious part of the picture is: why did she buy him??
Bottom line is that I've come into possession of a very talented animal that I can push more than I thought I could. I can be more assertive (in a gentle way)with Kramer as he's not the inexperienced horse I thought he was. I'll be trying out the Kimberwick bit for a better head-set and control.
I've gotten several compliments on Kramer's way of going and I know that with time, he will be an awesome HUS horse.
Now I'm looking forward to Jackson, MS in a couple of weeks. I'll be showing with my trainer, Allie. It doesn't get any better than that....unless she makes me cry! Love ya, girl!
And that is always a possibility!! ;)
ReplyDeletehttp://mqha.org/MQHA%20April%2021-22%202012.pdf
You can cut and paste that into your browser window.... Looks like you'd just be showing Saturday. Should be a quick and relatively inexpensive trip!
Haha! I'll try to be brave & cheerful! I'll try to cut & paste; inexpensive is always nice!
ReplyDelete