Wednesday, March 28, 2012
All about Roxanne
Today was going to be a "do chores inside and out around the house" today. However upon arriving home from our morning workout, I saw where I had a cell phone message from G'ma. Turns out that Roxanne had been vomitting all night. I called the vet and made an appt. for her and then drove over to Gee's. Roxanne seemed very tired but moving around like normal. She didn't throw-up while I was there, but she did drink some water. I put Roxy in the car and G'ma got in the backseat and off to Dr.Hughes we went. They took Rox right away and while in the room, she threw up the water she drunk at the house. Upon weighing her, we saw that she weighed 42.8 lbs. That's around 10 lbs that she's lost. My immediate thought was: I noticed a few months ago that she drinks a lot of water & throw in the weight loss...diabeties?? The doc kept her to be sure to get the vomitting under control and wanted to do a blood test. He's got to consider kidney problems with a dog her age. We shall see.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment