Monday, May 7, 2012

Friday evening in Texarkana, AR May 4th

Had a busy Friday.  Lots of unloading, stall prep and making sure Kramer was settled in and happy.  He had everything he needed except for the shavings.  It took them a long time to get them to me even though I was one of the first people in.  I think we were the quiet wheel as it seemed there were many "squeaky wheels" that arrived making demands from their trucks before they even parked!  Paint horse people.......
Anyway I took some pics of Kramer as he settled in.
The stalls were nice and big and open, just not much room to put my "stuff".  If I was there for a circuit, I'd have to rent a tack stall as well.
After our morning lunge & ride then an afternoon lunge, then our evening ride, ok go lunge, NOW ride, rinse off and band; Kramer finally got to do what he loves best...eat!  Re-checked him at 10 pm.  More water and hay & goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment