I did that around 9:30 am after the electrician visited our home to see if some much needed updating in the washer/dryer area.
G'ma was kind enough to meet me at the dealership to pick me up & I drove her back home and went out for a bit of "Kramer-time" from there.
Hand-grazed for a few minutes and then let him loose in the round pen while I did some horseshow searching (again)and minor chores in the barn.
Kramer in the round pen:
After I finished some chores, I hand-grazed K-face over to the other pen that I thought had some grass in it so I could go back to K's pen and search again(& clean up too)for his missing shoe. K in the other pen:
Voila! Eureka!!! Guess what I found?!
Not easy to see, is it?
Here it is cleaned up and ready for Mitch on Tuesday. Hopefully, he won't have too much trouble unbending it!
So I finally brought Kramer in the barn and did his hooves, etc. and we both noticed something new:
I love it! I think K didn't care either way, he looked at it a bit, but more of a "What's that?" kind of look; he defintely wasn't scared of it. Here's K looking at the screen & maybe at the camera as well:
He looks at me with the camera more than the screen, silly boy!
Didn't have time to do much with Kramer so after putting him up, I got back into G'mas car & headed for her house waiting for the call from the Ford place to come pick up Gare's car. While there, I had a bite to eat, then rearranged her plastic containers drawers (again!)and then while sitting on the back porch noticed how much dead vines were in the confederate jasmine growing on the rod iron soooo.....I worked for about 20 or so mins cutting out the dead. Should've taken before and after pics. Finally, Gare calls to say the car is ready so off we go.
I tell G'ma to leave as the car's about ready (just had to do the paperwork)and finally, I get the car back.
But first, I've got to wait on the paperwork; second shot is in Tim Ryan's "office":
A fellow drives the car around for me to get in, but first I check to make sure there is a new tire on the rear, lol!
Yep!! My view as I drive home:
Finally! It was good to get home and get all the car drama out of the way!
Today, I'm sitting here waiting on the fellows for the mission to come by and pick up our old dryer, lawn mower, Faj's recliner (you read that right!), and some of G'mas kitchen stuff (2 big boxes worth). Frank went on to the Y while I wait here and if they still haven't come, I'll wait until he get's back before I head out for some K-time.
It's a rainy, cool morning. Perfect for doing nothing....but I've never been good at doing nothing.
No comments:
Post a Comment