Monday, July 2, 2012

"Spa" Sunday

I forgot to take pictures (darn it) of the "before" & "after" clipping and more importantly, pics of the two braids that I did.  Oh well, I'll do that the next practice session.
That's all I did with Kramer Sunday was some clipping and fake tail practice along with the braiding attempt.  Not bad at either-just not sure how long it would take me to do close to 40 braids!
This morning, I will be hauling K-face to a vet in Minden for a Coggins test.  Since he has his own lab, he can get me the Coggins this week.  He can do it that day if you want to pay wxtra, but this way, he'll have the results in the mail to me tomorrow.
No pictures unless I take some today during my adventures to add to today's blog.  This will be the first time I've used our new truck to haul the trailer, so I'm getting a trial run out of this errand too.
Gotta go!

No comments:

Post a Comment