My Kramer day started off normal; in fact the ride and hand grazing and turn out went very much same as usual:
Krame got his nice rinse off after our ride and then as I took him down the aisle to his turnout, I first tied him at the rail and doctored/fly-sprayed Tyronne for Matha who is out of town:
Oops, forgot this pic of K-face...:
See the white on his forehead? Yeah, he gave himself a nice, big scratch; really pretty!
As I was riding today, I was wondering if Kramer would be consistent with his head enought to do well in HUS at Athens. I was harboring this thought when I got home and looked at something that AQHA sent me in the mail.....what in the world??
Speaking of World:
I don't understand; they're inviting people to come watch the World this year? Noooooooo:
I've read this twice now and I still don't believe it; you mean to tell me that out of all of the state of Louisiana that no one attained more than 1 point in Select HUS? I was the only one? If so, do I take advantage of this "gift" knowing that I have reservations about K's consistency with his topline? Do I go just so he can get the experience? Wow, what a great dilemna!!
No comments:
Post a Comment