When I went out to "play" with Kramer Friday, I realized that I had a scratchy throat & was congested. By Saturday, I was full-blown feeling terrible with a cold. So I confined myself to a seperate bedroom from husband Frank who was just about recovered from his sinus infection (having been pumped full of anti-biotics and corisone on Thursday). I felt pretty "cruddy" through most of yesterday (Sunday), but after my shower Sunday evening, I felt like maybe I was on the downhill side of the cold. I actually felt human again, yea!
I woke up at 6:30 this a.m. just like yesterday. I think it's because I haven't expended any energy and my body's wanting to get moving again. I made myself stay in bed for another 20 mins, but by this time, the mind was making lists soooooo I got up.
I plan to go out to the barn and at the very least lunge Kramer and do some shwmnshp IF I have the energy to "trot" through the arena sand.
I'll post again when I get home from my stable adventure.
No comments:
Post a Comment