This is Kramer's "crunchy hair" once it began to dry. He was actually very wet when I first took off his blanket from his running around in his round pen when his buddies were taken in and he was left alone in the world! About the time I drove in, Martha was puttin Armani out so Kramer was all good; but when I took Kramer in, Armani started having fits and running all around...spoiled boys.....
I had what I call a "maintainence ride". Didn't really get anything accomplished, but a good exercise for the two of us. Not a bad ride, just not as consistent as I'd have liked. Tuesday will be a serious ride AFTER Kramer gets his new shoes.
This next post is of my old vintage (lol) trophies:
Do these bring back memories, Allie? Geez.....I kept the really big/tall ones. They're in the attic. These will go to the trphy store for recycling; if they do that.
No comments:
Post a Comment