Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Thanksgiving visit with Allie & J


I can't believe it's been since Nov. 17th that I last posted anything, cheez!  There's been many things that have happened in between blog posts.  I traveled down to Baton Rouge to visit with Allie (& Jackson of course)for Thanksgiving.  Had a wonderful visit and meal. 
We did our regular thing like taking J for walks & watching tv, but we also did a little bit of decorating in the Thanksmas transition period.






On the Sunday after Thanksgiving, Als & I went to Barrel Buddies to have a wonderful breakfast before visiting with Nicky, Patsy & Gwen at the horseshow in Gonzales.





Nicky asked Allie to keep "Catfish" warmed up for him since he was showing two horses which Allie did in a brave & cheerful way!  We wound up staying much longer than either of us intended; Allie was sore & tired from being up on a horse for so long after not riding for an even longer time and I practically froze to death standing around on the ground being constantly assaulted by a cold, wet wind!  Still, it was a great visit and I hated to leave.  My heading home was made easier with the knowledge that I'd be back down in two weeks!  Looking forward to some Renaissance good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment