Thursday, December 8, 2011

Brrrrrrrr!

It was really cold this morning, around 26 degrees.  However, it's a beautiful, sunshiny day so that helps alot!  I'm going to "do" my hair while Frank goes to the "Y" this morning as we both slept in(we couldn't get out from under those flannel sheets!)and I'll go visit Kramer after lunch when the temps are a little higher.

Last night we went to G's to make some cookies for Verge (& a few for us). Took these pics of Faj & Gare during the baking process.  Your Dad had to decide just where he wanted to place those "rabbit ears"!


The picture of the goodies are in different stages: the baked and unbaked spice cookies (before icing)and G's version of reindeer poo (heehee) is chocolate covered pecans.  It was difficult to keep Gare from eating all of them!
Roxanne kept an eye on all proceedings.....

1 comment:

  1. Cute pics! I love how different Rox and J are... she won't make eye contact with the camera and J makes every effort to pose for it!! Cookie baking looked fun! Sorry I missed it!

    ReplyDelete