Saturday morning out at Wildwood was organized chaos this morning. They were hosting clinician Bill Woods for his annual clinic there. The place was buzzing with horses in lesson, horses warming up, trailers coming and going. It was perfect for some good ol' Kramer desensitizing! Actually, he was pretty unaffected by all of it. After saddling him up, we went to longe and ride in the outdoor pen. I was hoping it would be busy and it was until we arrived and at that moment all the girls left the arena for a trail ride. Shoot! Krmaer got some of his energy bucked out before I rode and we had a pretty good ride. Then I saw a coyote out in one of the back pastures. It was either terribly wounded or had rabies because it had a hard time maintaining it's balance. I told Paul about it and he went to check on it.
This is Kramer after our ride. He was ready to be put up in his stall with treats or go out and graze. There were too many people all over the place for a peaceful graze-time, so I put him up...after I brushed him again and thinned his mane and fly sprayed him........
No comments:
Post a Comment