So I go to the barn today to ride Kramer but first, I turned him out in the big pen to let him get familiar with it for a while. He has fun running, stopping, turning.....limping. Really?????? Turns out, Leonardo had put on his old bell boots (the short ones)and he caught his front shoe and sprung it. Of all times! Well no problem, I'll call Mitch who usually is in the area on Tuesdays. I get his ans. machine: "Hi, this is Mitch. I will be out of town Oct. 29th thru Nov.7...."
REALLY?????? I left a message telling him my situation and asked who he knows who could tack the shoe back on. Thankfully, he called back right away and let me know he was trying to get ahold of someone. He later texted me the"someone's" no. I called him and he won't be out in my area until early tomorrow morning. Change of plans for me! Wake up with Frank and instead of going to the "Y" for my workout, head to the barn to meet farrier. Living with Kramer......
No comments:
Post a Comment