Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Nerves..they're not a pretty thing!

Nerves...we need them, but they can cause a multitude of unpleasant side effects.  I say that because Frank & I are feeling a tiny bit of what Allie's feeling.  Right now as I'm typing this she's being interviewed at the Capital Bldg for a position in the Gov's office.  My nerves are feeling full empathy for Allie.  I know she can handle it, even though she had a bad morning.  I hope she feels good about how she handles her part of the interview.
Frank & I ran some late morning errands: Albertson's, Drug Emporium, Walgreens and the Post Office to get some Christmas stamps(we declined the Muslim design!).  Came home, grabbed a bite to eat and will wait to here how Al's interview went.

Early this morning, I talked to John Zachary (equine dentist)who said he'd look at Kramer for me.  Sure enough, he needed to file Kramer's teeth which had gotten a bit long.  Glad John checked Kramer's teeth as I wouldn't want a problem to develop later on between John's visits.  John said Kramer handled everything fine-of course, he was sedated so he had a nice nap.

1 comment:

  1. Hahah! Thanks for the empathy. Here's hoping my nerves didn't get the best of me. :)

    ReplyDelete